Saturday, October 22, 2005

Surprise Date

Aayla and I are going on a surprise date tomorrow. I have it all set up in my head:

Me: Aayla, we're going on a date today.
Her: Hooray! What kind of date?
Me: We're going fishing! I got everything packed. A fishing rod, booze, yeah.
Her: Yay! You're the best, Obi-Wan! I love you!
Me: I love you too, honey.
Her: Here's a bag of cheetos.
Me: Well there! Don't mind if'n I do.
(We both start laughing)

I can't wait to spring it on her. She'll be so happy, she'll squeal at the sight of the bait I have in store.















Hehe... this one tickles. I think I'll name him Gordie.

5 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

Very romantic. Feel special, Young Secura will.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Swamp leeches. Everybody, check for swamp leeches, and pull them off... Nobody else got hit? I'm the only one? What's the deal?

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks lik chocolate

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger:)

Life will never be the same now I have found this web blog!! I love it!!

Regards,
astounding

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you r an idiot

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home