Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Looking for cheetos

I ran outta Cheetos today, so I went to ask Yoda if he could git some outta the hidin' place. It's in his room someplace, and he won' let me in. If'n he did let me in, maybe he'd quit havin'da go "Kenobi! Quit bothering me or a force-wedgie I will give you! Cheetos I will get later." But lil' green monkeys cain't be reasoned none with. They just git mad and screech and ev'erthang.

When I found him, he must'a been sleepin' or somethin.' He had his legs crossed an' wus just sittin' dere, all still. I bent down in frunta him.












"Master Yoda? You dere?"

Silence.

"Howdy dere."

He didn't move. I guessed it was a lost cause, so I went and looked for those Cheetos mahself.

As soon as I opened his door, I smelled 'em. They were comin' from the closet, all fresh and cheesy-smellin.' Some say I got a real good nose fer Cheetos. I opened the closet door an' this caught my eye.

































I took mosta the Cheetos (but I left some'n case 'ee got suspicuous - clever, ain't I?) and turned to walk out the door, when I saw this tacked up 'gainst the wall.




















Kinda r'minds me of that creepy lil' green chick, who's got piccers of Master Yoda ev'rwhere. In fact, they're both kinda creepy.Those two'd sure make a good couple.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Who couldn't like Dolly. She hot and talented -- she's a double threat!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Kenobi, so into my room without permission you came and pictures of my private things you took?!

Ooooooh, so mad I am! Feel the effects of the Force-wedgie I will give you for days, you will!

Hmph!

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you here what anakin said master yoda he would have hijacked your speeder if it wasn't for obiwan

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home