Wednesday, November 02, 2005

T'day was full o surprises...

I'ws pretty loaded while talkin to Aayla t'side the Temple t'day. I guess I was, since she kept tellin me how my breath smelled fouler then monkey-sweat and that I needs to lay off the beers. Din't matter, she listened to every word I say'd, lookin at me with those bright eyes o hers. I told her 'bout the time I tried usin' the microwave and ended up makin' flames fly all ov'r.

“Yeh see, I wasn't expectin' that to happen, so when it did, pshew, I was surprised. I din't even know it was going to, but it just happened. I guess ya can say it was unexpected. See, I cert'nly din't expect it. Those flamey-dings just came outta nowhere. Like the way peep'l do when they jump out at'cha on yer birthday. But there's no cake or ice cream, or nuttin, but dere was ham and cheese involved. So anyway, when it happened, it scared the heck outta me. I mean, I been surpriz'd before, but this was sumethin' different. I guess ya can say, on a scale of 1 to 5, with Very Surprised bein' on top, I'd give it a 5. See, it was that surprisin. I've never seen nothin' more surprisin' then that in my entire life.”

Anyways, at that moment, Mass'r Yoda comes out'n yells “Kenobi! Exercise time it is!” Then he whupped out his lightsaber an' started chasin me 'round the whole darned place.
















Aayla was yellin' “Run, Obi, run!” We went round an' round the buildings, round the trees, round the duckponds, an' round the houses. I'ws runnin fer my dear life, and I could run like the wind, cause dere's nothin keepin that crazy ol' loony frog from choppin' my head off.

I flipped o'er garbage barr'ls behind me. I'd seen that in a cartoon once. We ran past a lil marketplace sellin' oranges. I spilled those all over the floor b'hind me. I'd seen that in a cartoon too. I heard a loud groan. When I looked back, I think I'd lost him, moss'ly cause he wasn't dere.

When I got back to the Temple, Aayla wasn't there, she'd prob'ly gone in. I went in too, and the firs' person I saw was Mace. He stared at me the same way he did the time I ran all the way from the duckpond when I saw the aliens. See, I'd been drinkin' that day, and peep'l tend to not b'lieve you 'causa that fer some reason.

“Howdy dere.”

“Have you been drinking again?”

I thought for a moment. I didn't want him to think I been drinkin again. “No.”

He sighed. “Ben, are you lying?”

I shook my head no.

“Do you want to take the Breathalizer test?”

I shook my head no.

He sighed again and started walkin' away. “Man, someone's going to have to keep our beer safe. I juz ain't trustin this guy.” No one trusts Kenobi. I's the Obinator. Kenobi don't take no crap from nobody. Though he sure don't mind takin their girls.

5 Comments:

Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

Smells mighty durn nice, dunnit?

12:11 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Whew. I've smelled old gassy banthas that were less unpleasant!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

Why thank you Jon!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Obi-Wan, try some Altoids. Please.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

H'yup. Cain't compete with yer's. *wink*

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home