Saturday, November 12, 2005

Cleaning Service

Evryone says yer not s'pposed to eat food off the ground. They're all "a dog you are not" an "ewww, Ben, I don't like it when you eat food off the floor, it makes my breath stink as well" an "Obes, why don't cha drink from the tizzy next?"

Well sometimes, I sees one'a the younglins drop a perf'cly good cookie er cupcake on the floor, then pick it up an eat it like it was nothin.' But when I find long lost baloney sanwichhes unner my bed, everone's grossed out. It just ain't fair. Food is food, y'know. Don't matter who eats it, as long as yeh keeps the floor clean. Y'all could even say I'm keepin' the Temple safe from peoples slidin, from stankin up, an also from swarms of hungry fire-ants - which reminds me, gotta go clean my room.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buckcasting
Read More: Ad , Exploding TV , podcasts , Weblogs Dave Winer, a podcasting papa, adds this to the discussion about Audible's attempts to make a business out of measuring traffic and serving ads on what it calls ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a

men sexual enhancer
site. It pretty much covers men sexual enhancer related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

SPLOG!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

At least pick the fuzz off the sandwich first you must.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

It ain't fuzz, it's blue cotton candy...

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Obi-Wan? This is not suppose to be a splog but I got no one else to tell about this song on the web. It is stupid and anoying like me. It's called
The Llama Song.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

Oh yeh. ;)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Qoth Homer, "Mmmmm, floor pie."

2:54 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Quoth Homer, "mmmmm, floorpie."

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ich suchte nach Pfosten auf Hutchinson breast enlargement und ich wunderte mich, wenn es noch etwas gab?Toodle-oo, Agnes Hutchinson breast enlargement

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home