Thursday, November 17, 2005

It ain't no fun bein' in jail

I got in a bit-o trouble and landed mahself in jail. I'm still waitin' fer Yoda an Mace to come bail me out.

These bars go mighty high, and the walls are kinda close. If yeh stare at em long enough, they kinda look like dere closin in. Perty soon, I bet they's gonna squash me flat.

The food they's served's all funky-smellin, and it looks like green mashed potatas. I'ws about to take a bite when I heard a familiar sound next to me.

Crunch

I looked round and the guy next to me had Cheetos. Cheetos!

"Ey! Where'd you get dose?" He looked at me.

"Nunnayer business."

"Can I have one?"

"Shut up."

"Please?"

"I said shut up!"

"How bout I say perty please?"

"No!"

"Perty please with a cherry on top?"

"Listen, buddy. If you don't shut up like I say-" he put his finger in fronta his neck an made a scratchy noise, which usually meant "Yer gettin' a spankin, Benji-Boy."

"Capiche?"

I nodded and backed away and din't make anudder sound. The walls'r closin in on me again. I think I'll sing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

will you sing the llama song?

"Here's a llama there's a llama and another little llama, fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama,llama duck...."

3:08 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Young Starbucker,

Fritz von Erich, the answer you seek is.

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wipe out a lightsaber and cut the bars and then cut the guys hands off and get the cheetos

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home