Monday, November 21, 2005

Just Like Ernest

I'm finally out o jail when we went this whole court thingamajig. Some guy asked me a whole bunch a serious questions, and they let me go.

On our way back, Mace says I could go an pick out a movie from Blockbuster that we could watch back at the Temple. So I picked somethin out that I thought was perfect.





















Sumtimes I think Ernest is the only guy in the world I can r'late to. It wa'dnt his fault he looked z'actly like the bad guy who wus robbin' the bank. Same wit me. I wadn't my fault some guy d'cided to call wrasslin' fake, 'e just did. I bet if Ernest were there, he'd do the same. I wonder where that feller lives, anyway. I think I'll go an meet him someday.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Was Raising Arizona unavailable?

6:55 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

I know what you are feeling, prison is a hard place to get used to, just have a party to celebrate getting out and let Yoda pay for it

*cough*

9:38 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

I bet if Ernest were there, he'd do the same. I wonder where that feller lives, anyway.

Kenobi,
Been waiting for the right time to tell you this we have... Upset when you hear this you will be... No easy way to say this there is... but... dead Ernest is.

I know, Kenobi. All out, let it.


Grievous,
Throw a party for you, I will - a Happy Smiting Down Party!

5:32 AM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

Wait, I'm confused. He dead or ain't he?

3:48 PM  
Blogger Jawa Juice said...

Wait a second...are you saying that you aren't Ernest?

6:09 PM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

I don't smell like Ernest, do I?

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home