Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Kenobinator to the Rescue

I was mindin his own business today when, thanks to my super-hearing ability, a cry of distress was heard. Someone was in trouble, an it was up to none other than the Kenobinator to solve the problem! I fled to the scene where the crime was takin' place.



"Harvey! And Freakface! What y'all doin with them sabers?"

"It's Jempa, sir." Freakface said, "And he stole my-"

"Nuh-uh, it's mine! I bought it myself!"

"Oh yeah, Harvturd?"

"Yeah, Freakface! It's mine!"

I stepped in again. "I saw an argument like this on TV once." They stopped. "These ladies were fightin over a baby, I think. So they go to a guy who goes 'why don't you cut it in half so both'yall get a piece?' Both'a you got lightsabers, so-"

"No!" They cried out in unison.

"That'll ruin it!" Jempa cried.

"Yeah, you crazy bum." Harvey agreed.

"How 'bout you play 'Eeny meeny miney mo?'"

"That's not fair!" Harvey protested, "It's mine, and I'm not losing it to some stupid game."

"You can't lose it 'cause it was never yours in the first place!"

"Well what 'zaclly are you arguin over?" I shouted over them. They both pointed to a shelf.



"And both 'yall are sayin you had one?" They nodded. "Oh that's right. I saw Mace on his way to the shower with some rubber ducky he'd founded lyin somewheres."

Without sayin another word, the both a them put back their sabers an' dashed upstairs. I done somethin right. The Kenobinator always does.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jardena said...

Your wisdom knows no bounds, it seems.

Since you are so good at solving disputes, I'm currently involved in one that keeps me away from home. COuld you get the Republic and the Separtists to sit down to some tea and work things out? I'd really appreicate it.

I know you'll get right on it, thanks :)

8:37 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Rubber ducky you're the one
You make bathtime so much fun!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Pretty sure I am that "Freakface" that Youngling's name is not. Stop calling him that I wish you would! Frickfos his name is! Ruining his self-esteem you are!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two Younglings , with lightsabers, in a shower with windu trying to get a rubber ducky.

An nothin got cut off!!

Talk about a Huggie moment.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

Mace Windu must have had a good christmas gift.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

9:52 PM  
Anonymous buat website pekanbaru said...

i see, and very funny

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home