Saturday, December 17, 2005

The Second Clue













I got out my dry-erase marker (they won’t allow me no crayons) an drew a picture of the bag of Cheetos in my handy dandy notebook. I went on lookin. There hadta be more clues to who stoleded Mace’s scalpin’ wax. I looked under his pillow, inside his perty pink lampshade, behind his bookshelf, even behind every single one’o his books. Nothin.

I could hear Harvey in another room down the hall, shoutin, “I swear, I didn’t take your stupid scalp glue!” Tsk, tsk, tsk, that Mace Windu, pickin on the young’ns like the way Anni picks his nose.

“Quit scarin’ the young’ns, Mace!” I shouted at him, “Else, one’a them days they’ll start a little peoples’ revolution!”

“I know what I’m doing! You gonna help me or not?” I heard him yell back.

“You’re a wussy!”

“Shut up and help me find it, man!”

“I know you are but what am I?”

“Keep looking!”

“I know you are but what am I?”

Silence

“Yes! I win!” I told myself. It’s important not to say it out loud when you win, else the other guy starts yellin again. When that happens, no one wins, and you gotta keep yellin ‘till they stop again. That’s what’s called a trick. No one beats the Kenobinator at screamin wars. But all that yellin was makin my throat go dry. So I went down to the secret cellar to get me some booze.











Gawshdangit, it’s the second clue!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jardena said...

Hmmm, the mystery deepens. You should probably draw your new clue in your notebook before having any alcohol.
I'm starting to think some padawan brought along a little blue dog to Jedi school.

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That notebook you got there , is that whats known as a Jedi Palm Pilot. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE

12:46 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Hmmm...

Clue 1 - Cheetos
Clue 2 - Beer

So puzzling this is. Impossible to figure out who did this, it is.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You know, Magenta really isn't getting her due. It's always all about Blue, but I think Magenta is smart, clever, and funny, your know, for a barely-animated dog and all.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

Periwinkle owns all.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home