Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Liberry.

I ran to Mace's speeder an got 'er firin right away. Mace wus runnin after me.

"Ben!"

"Not my name."

"Obi-Wan!"

"Try again."

"The Kenobinator!"

I turned around. "Yess'n?"

"Do you even know where this TVland is?"

I thought a while. Ernest would be there, and he lives in jail. But Mr. Bean would also be in dere and he lives in Britain. Mickey Mouse lives in a place called Floreeda. "No." I told him. Mace caught up.

"Well shouldn't you research it before going off?"

"Ree-serch?"

"You know, reading books, going to the library?"

"Li-barry?"

Mace looked annoyed for a while. Then he lit up like a big shiny lightbulb. "C'mon, brotha! I'll show you!"

We went inside the Temple an he led me to some room. In it was a big ol hall surrounded by dese big wood'n shelves of books.

"Li... berry?"

"Isn't it wonderful?" Windu sterted talkin, "Yards and yards of history, the joys and woes of the world's children all in one room. Go! Fill your brain with knowledge."

I looked for information - anything with pichers of stuff I saw on TV was fair game. I musta gone through tons an tons o books. There was gettin' to be a big pile o books all around me. That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder.








It's Mrs. Hannigan!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Sidja see any pictures of strawbrerries in the li-barry?

7:09 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

If she asks, know where I am you do not. An overdue book I have out. Been overdue for years it has.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Obs, I think TVLand might be near the Mall of Coruscant. Or maybe the Senate Brew Pub? I mean, I've totally seen signs for it and those are the two places I most often hang out. Try GalaxyQuest.com - they have decent maps.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Frieza? No wait she's not girlie enough.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home