Sunday, November 27, 2005

Ernest ain't dead

Ernest cain't be dead. He cain't be. I just saw 'im in the television a few days ago. In fact, I see him all the time. He always says the same stuff, but he's always dere. Whever you want him, all yeh gots to do is push the black tape in and push the green button, and he's dere. He's been givin' that big silly 'ol grin every 348 times he went ta camp, and I bet he'd give it again if I saw him a 349th time.

Master Yoda tole me dead Ernest is, but I know Ernie's out there. And to prove it, I'm goin' to TVland, and bringin'im back to the Temple. Anakin tole me great things 'bout TVland, an' how I'm gonna have oodles and oodles of fun.

Mace, I'm takin' your speeder.

8 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

Kenobi, as long as alive in your heart Ernest is, then really dead he is not.

Kind of like Elvis that way, he is.

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TVland... hummm, I have never heard of the place.

Does sound like fun though.

2:22 AM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

You ain't sayin' Elvis is dead, are ya?

11:09 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

RIP Ernest

6:17 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Of the time you decided to run away to join the circus this reminds me. Very cute it was. Your teddy bear, some Cheetos, and a Peanut Butter sandwich you put in a knapsack before you left.

Of course, kind of odd for a 34-year-old that was.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Great ! You and Kakoprot would be great Friends Maybe I should drop him off at the Jedi Temple It will get him out of my hair for a few hours.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sad someone has stolen my identity, it is.

for i am the true Ob1 despite grammatical errors like yoda i have

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Individuals who have problems with nervousness should certainly have a look at on their own in the match and ask their selves "榳hat actions to consider as a way to take care of anxiety.' Ask what modifications it is possible to fairly make in your daily life so it will be more achievable. This will assist you to really feel far more in control of oneself. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]biuy656y[/url]

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home