Monday, December 12, 2005

The Mystrey of the Missin Wax

I was stickin Cheetos in my beard when Mace walked in, huffin and puffin like the big bad wolf.

"Obi-Wan! Did you steal my scalping wax?"

"Pshaw. Why'd I want yer stupid products in the firs' place?"

Which is true. It looks like coconut jelly, smells like coconut jelly, but it ain't coconut jelly. It don't taste good at all.

"Well someone better find it, before I start growin stubble. Think you can help me, brotha?"

"Sure thang."

He left, prob'ly knockin on more doors, botherin people while they're doin their own businesses. I got out mah magnifyin' glass an started lookin fer clues.

The firs' one I found was in Mace's room, around where the crime took place.


















What would a bag of Cheetos be doin' on Mace's bed?

7 Comments:

Blogger Jardena said...

Oh Oh Oh, I see a clue!! But shouldn't the paw print be orange, not that I'm implying anything...

2:05 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Quick! write it down in your handy dandy notebook.

When you get three clues, sit in your thinking chair and I bet you'll solve the mystery.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Look at all the girlieness in his room, I can not. My eyes it hurts.

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheeto's & wax aint that the ingredients for Cheesewhiz?

And i have to agree with yoda ( gotta stop that ) That rooms lookin awfull gurlieman

4:26 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

Whoever did that did a horrible thing to his room I haven't seen so much pink Since my Granddaughter had a Barbie dream house Wait it was supposed to be like that? okay I'm scared

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the crime who stole the wax, or who decorated that room?

7:32 AM  
Blogger Mercer said...

LOL!!! I BROKE OUT CRYING WHEN I SAW MACE WINDOWS ROOM! I LAUGHED EVEN HARDER CUZ OF JON!




wanna buy a r2 unit?

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home