Sunday, January 01, 2006

A Threat

Us Jedi've been preparin for weeks. A buncha senators are comin over for some kinda celebration. Mace Windu says it's gonna be "sophisticated," which has got a lot to do with them fancy clothes with buttons, and alcohol.

This mornin, we held a council for somethin important that just came up.

"A disturbance in the galaxy there is" Master Yoda started sayin. He showed us all a crumply note. "This letter I found stapled on the back of my door. It reads:
A droid spy will be sent over this Thursday at some time during the party of yours. We are planning on gathering information for an attack. Unless you want to be invaded, put every single Jedi's saber into a package and leave it at your doorstep by the 28th. This is a warning. Sincerely, Darth Sidious."

Master Yoda looked down. "Yesterday I found it... but dated last month it is" A whole buncha Jedi Masters gasped.

"But that would be tomorrow, during the party!" the guy with the moon-shaped head pointed out. I gasped.

"Well we gotta do somethin!" I shouted, "They might pose a threat to the performin banthas I hired for entertainment!" The others looked around.

"Say," Mace thought, "How about you hold off the intruders during the party?"

"Me?" I asked, flabberghasted. A couple'a them nodded in approval.

"Jah, mon." The tall one with the big 'ol neck agreed, "Them droids are nothing but cheap scrap metal."

"But I'll miss the party." I pointed out.

"Come on, Obi," Mace said, "What's more important - helping the Temple out, or going to some little party?"

"Yeh, I guess you're right. But if I hafta go, Anni comes too."

"Sure thing."

Looks like it's up to the Kenobinator to save the Temple again. It's just too darn bad I gotta miss the bantha circus.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jango Fett said...

I rather have gone to the party Obi. But I guess you Jedi care about others.. :)

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MeThinks that Yoda wrote that note himself, notice how you and ani are the ones missin out. Isn't he always pickin on you's guys ??

7:17 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Well, you're probably better off, I'm pretty sure no cheetos were going to be served

12:28 AM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

Obi should take a bag with him next time! :)

8:10 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Just imagine that the droids are giant beer cans and your lightsaber is a ig beer can opener.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Seen the bantha circus I have, missing much you are not - unless non-stop, heart-stopping action you like!

Hee Hee Hee Hee

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Cabinet doors chocolate glazed golf wine opener Portal dirty stories Consumer reports vacuum cleaners canada carpet alt sex stories asstr moderated a & e dometic travel trailer awning operating instructions cleaning keyboard laptop Massage erotic story wife many huge boobs plastic surgeon serch Pan asian food Jogging hannah bob marley footwear

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home