Sunday, January 15, 2006

TVLand

By the time the party was over, a few Jedi came out to take care of the spy.

"Oh look!" He shouted once he saw them, "More of you! Come, I'll take you all!"

"Y'want me to take his head off?" I asked 'em.

"No, we want answers." the coneheaded guy said an' looked at me like I should know better. What a wuss. "Say, why don't you run along and watch some TV, or something?"

"Well good luck, cause that feller's awful annoying." I left the scene.

I went into the livin room; no one was there. Good, I thought. I pulled a bag of Cheetos out from under a matress on the couch - my secret stash. As soon as I turned the TV on, it flashed a bunch of pretty bright colors.

"Are you sitting at home, all alone?"

I looked around. Still no one else here. "Ayuh."

"Eating the same old trash, getting fatter everyday?"

I hate to admit it, but Cheetos was junk food, and I been gainin pounds like crazy from 'em. "Ayuh."

"You don't have to any longer! Come to TVLand today!" They showed roller coasters. Giant Winnie the Pooh with a guy's face inside his mouth. A big ol' spinny ride that looked like your guts could fly out your mouth any second. I carn't believe what I was seein. "Rides, games, food, and all your favorite characters! Tickets on sale now!" A little blonde girl who looked like she was four years old appeared on the screen, eatin a bag of Cheetos.

"I... wuv TV-wand... cos it is s-so awesome!" Daisy Duck. Peter Griffin dressed up like a real person. Ernest.

Right before the commercial ended, I know I'd seen Ernest.

And I'll prove it to 'em.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TV Land ? Is that anything like Wookie world ?

I like rides, but most of the time I dont fit into the " If you cant buckle this your to fat for this ride " Station.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Go there you might as well, Kenobi. A sitcom your life is anyway.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

Oh goodie tv land watch ot fotr stweie griffan though he fires real lasers

5:24 AM  
Blogger Jardena said...

you're just too smart for us, Obi-Wan

10:05 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

TV Land -- the Happiest Place on Earth.

...Or something.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Always go with McGuyver, he's way smart, and he can do anything with duct tape

11:54 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

HA! I'm way smarter'n MacGyver -- I've got a gun!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

In TV land lipstick is a very powerful tool. Especially if you are a beautiful damsel in distress and need help from a handsome, smart, strong man like Private Hudson. :)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

TV Land is poplar in Mandalore.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

Hey Kenobinator Tag! You got tagged.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Jedi Healer said...

Please tell me that you stop eating that junk food?

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home